- The online store www.embirdery.com based in Lublin, at Żmigród 7/4 is managed by:
Pracownia Plastyczna Krzysztof Bartnik
Account number for payments : PL 77 1020 3147 0000 8802 0138 4502
BIC / SWIFT CODE PKO B.P. : BPKOPLPW
Company – Pracownia Plastyczna Krzysztof Bartnik, Wspólna 15, 20-344 Lublin;
Store – online store at www.embirdery.com;
Work – all works of art offered for sale on the Store’s website;
Customer – a person with full legal capacity, legal person or entity without legal personality but having legal capacity, making the purchase in the store;
Materials – all content and images posted on the Store website;
Registration – creating an account by the Customer by providing the personal details (name, address, phone number, and e-mail address) or the details of a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality (name, address, phone number, email address, tax identification number) and choosing a password needed to use the Store;
Shopping Cart – Store functionality for selecting and adding the offered products works to the Order;
Order – addition of products available at the Store works to the Cart and confirmation of the willingness to purchase by clicking on the link sent by the Store by e-mail;
Delivery address – an address that the Customer provides the Store with as the place of Orders delivery;
Forms of Payment – methods of payment for the Order placed with the Store: bank transfer, Pay Pal, credit card.
Delivery Methods – we send the orders via Polish Post, Global Express delivery
Bank Account – Company’s Bank Account Number:
For payments :
PL 77 1020 3147 0000 8802 0138 4502 PKO B.P.
SWIFT CODE: BPKOPLPW
§2 General provisions:
- These Regulations specify the rules for the use of the Store, placement of Orders for the Works, delivery of the ordered products to the Customer, Customer payment for the Orders, Customer’s right to cancel the Order and withdraw from the agreement, and the rules for the submission and processing of complaints.
- Using the Store is free of charge.
- We accept no liability for any interference, including breaks in the functioning of the Store due to force majeure, unauthorized acts of third parties or incompatibility of the Store with the Customer’s technical infrastructure.
- Viewing Gallery offers does not require registration, however, placement of an order is possible only after the Customer registration.
- The Store guarantees that all works offered are original, acquired directly from the artist studio.
- Prices shown on the Store website are gross prices and they include VAT.
- The Store presents images of original Works, however, colors presented in the Store may vary slightly from actual, depending on the technical parameters of the Customer’s display panel.
§3 Order Placement:
- The Customer may view the range of products at the Store and place orders 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Adding Work to Cart allows for starting the process of Order placement, during which the Customer:
- provides the Delivery Address;
- selects confirmation of purchase in the form of a receipt or invoice (after providing the company name and tax identification number when registering);
- selects the form of payment;
- accepts the provisions of the Regulations;
- confirms the Order.
- The Customer may choose most convenient method of payment:
- by bank transfer – the Store shall generate and send a proforma invoice by e-mail based on which Customer shall pay for the Order; the invoice shall also be available on the My Account page the Store;
- by a credit card – the Customer shall be redirected to a secure, encrypted site of the operator and complete the data required to make the payment;
- payment by PayPal
§5 Delivery Conditions:
- Works ordered from the Store shall be dispatched via Polish Post within three business day after the payment has credited the account of the Company.
- Shipping cost:
- the cost of shipping to Poland – 5 euros, the order is sent via Polish Post, by registered priority mail
- the cost of shipping to all countries – 10 euros, the order is sent via Polish Post by Global Express delivery
§ 6 Implementation of the Orders:
- Implementation of the orders shall take place after:
- in the case of payment by bank transfer, after the Company account has been credited with due amount;
- confirmation of payment by Pay Pal
- confirmation of payment by the service supporting credit cards
As requested by the Customer, the Store shall issue a VAT Margin invoice for the ordered Work.
§7 Cancellation of the Order and termination of the Agreement:
- The Customer has the right to cancel the Order within 24 hours of its submission, and after it is paid until it has been transferred to the shipping company. To do this, the Customer should contact us by e-mail.
The Customer has the right to terminate the Purchase Agreement concluded with the Store, within 14 days of Order receipt without giving any reasons, however, in such a situation the Customer shall be obliged to return the ordered Work at his own expense, intact, after informing the Store about withdrawing from the purchase by e-mail. In such a situation the Store shall return the amount paid for the Work to the Customer’s bank account within 7 business days from the date of receipt of the Order return.
§ 8 Complaints and Replacement:
- Complaints may refer to Works damaged during transport after execution of damage report in the presence of the courier delivering the shipment.
- In other matters related complaints the Customer should contact us buy e-mail.
- Complaint will be considered within 3 business days.
- Please notice, that colors of the work might be a little different form the colors on your computer monitor.
§ 9 Final Provisions:
- The Store shall make every effort to keep the information presented on the www.embirdery.com up-to-date.
- In matters not covered herein, the provisions of the Polish law shall apply, applicable to the operation of an online store, in force in the Republic of Poland, and especially the Civil Code and the Act on the specific conditions of consumer sale and amending the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 141 of 2002 item 1176) and the Law on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products.
- The Store staff shall try to resolve any disputes in favour of the Customer, subject to the procedures established by these Regulations.